Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Meet my chickees!!!! Day 1

Blurry close up..... non professional, i know!!! Im working on my "studio"...
Any who this is Omelet... the famdamily favorite! She's the littlest, the sweetest and the cutest!!! Triple threat! 



Nugget. Oh... Nugget. Sorry for falling down the stairs with you today! Don't worry he/she is okay! 

Blurry one of Elvis... Boy do those buggers squirm! Named after a family friend who is obsessed with Elvis. Hopefully he is a girl though... NO roosters for me :(

Nugget with a stuffed animal bunny... Which i thought fit pretty well with the easter theme of baby chicks :)

Group shot with Nugget far left then yellow Shelly. Next comes brown Benny... And then the adorable Omelet!!!! But... wheres Elvis?? EATING!!! He/She loves to eat. 


Omelet and my ninja shirt!!! 

So you have met the chicks. Setting up my studio tomorrow! Now my pics will be more professional and less blurry... 



More pics from first day here.... 
http://picasaweb.google.com/dominique.chase79/Chicks?authkey=Gv1sRgCImj2rPYlrjnzQE&feat=directlink

4 comments: